Unlike other odor eliminators, Uvonair® odor eliminators don't just mask odors - they destroy them. Uvonair® odor eliminators generate ozone, one of nature’s most effective oxidizing agents. Ozone safely alters the molecular structure of offensive micro-organisms, to eliminate odors.
The Uvonair® UV Room Model is an economic system that produces ozone using special ultraviolet light bulbs.
- UV protected polycarbonate body for maximum durability.
- Ideal for rooms from 1000 cu.ft. up to 5000 cu.ft.
- Operates for less than a 100 watt light bulb!
- Works in areas with high HUMIDITY
- Works in a wide range of TEMPERATURES
- Easily TRANSPORTABLE
SANITIZES grow rooms
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY creating no hazardous waste!
- Includes Uvonair® Ozone Test Strips
- Full one year warranty
- No maintenance required
The Uvonair room ozone generators are supplied in 3 different variants depending on the size of the area your trying to control regardless of pollutant.
Model selection and sizing below:
Uvonair® 1000 for areas up to 1000 cubic feet (30 m3), or 100 sqft2
Uvonair® 3000 for areas up to 3000 cubic feet (90 m3), or 208 sqft2
Uvonair® 5000 for areas up to 5000 cubic feet (150 m3), or 292 sqft2
- Place the Uvonair® Odor Eliminator on a high shelf in the room. Ozone is heavier than air.
- Keep both ends free from obstruction.
- Follow manufacturers’ instructions regarding the use of extension cords and timers.
- Use caution to keep all electrical connections dry.
- The Uvonair® model should be selected to suit the room size.
- If using a larger unit than recommended, use a timer to adjust the operating time accordingly.
- Disconnect unit prior to servicing.