Uvonair CD-1000 series
Ozone Environmental Technologies
Uvonair® odor eliminators generate ozone, one of nature’s most effective oxidizing agents! Ozone safely alters the molecular structure of offensive micro-organisms, to eliminate odors.
The Uvonair® CD-1000-1, Single Cell and the Uvonair® CD-1000-2, Two Cell In-Duct Ozone Models are high output Corona Discharge generators that produces more ozone than any others known at this time. It is adjustable to match the ozone demand load for odor control as well as provide energy conservation in low demand periods The CD generator does not require servicing.
- Uvonair® CD-1000-1 is ideal for rooms from 10,000 cu.ft (300 m3) up to 20,000 cu.ft. (600 m3)
- Uvonair® CD-1000-2 is ideal for rooms from 20,000 cu.ft (600 m3) up to 40,000 cu.ft. (1200 m3)
- Both models install into 10 inch (25 cm) ducts to treat the air as it is being exhausted
- Both models come equipped with an adjustable (HIGH/LOW/OFF) switch
- Both models can be installed into other size ducts using adapters* (however, larger ducts may compromise airflow). Uvonair® CD models are recommended in larger ducts and high odor situations.
- Works in areas with high HUMIDITY
- Works in a wide range of TEMPERATURES
- DEODORIZES grow rooms
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY creating no hazardous waste!
- Full one year warranty
- No maintenance required
- *Adapters not included; use with a ventilation system
Uvonair® In-Duct Ozone Corona Discharge System:
Uvonair® CD-1000-1, Single Cell
10 inch In-Duct System
for areas 10,000 cu.ft. (300 m3)
up to 20,000 cu.ft (600 m3)
Uvonair® CD-1000-2, Two Cell
10 inch In-Duct System
for areas 20,000 cu.ft. (600 m3)
up to 40,000 cu.ft (1200 m3)
• Position the Uvonair® CD In-Duct Odor Eliminator generator, where possible, a minimum of 15 ft. (5 m) from the end of the exhaust duct to ensure adequate reaction time with odors. We recommend a minimum of 15 ft. (5m) of ductwork.
• When using a fan, always put the ozonator on the output side of the fan.
• Requires 110V 60Hz electrical power
• Install in accordance to local electrical standards.
• As a safety feature, the Uvonair® CD unit must be working in tandem with the ventilation exhaust fan.
• Follow manufacturers’ instructions regarding synchronizing with the ventilation fan.
• Uvonair® CD is equipped with a 6 ft (2m) cord with a grounded three-prong plug and a surge protection fuse.
• Contact qualified personnel to install the proper outlet.
• Do not alter the plug in any way.
• Use caution to keep all electrical connections dry.
Click here for Duct Unit Installation Diagram
Note: The Uvonair® CD In-Duct system should be located so that a connection can be made to the electrical source without the use of an extension cord. No maintenance is required of these units. NOT serviceable by user, for any maintenance issues please contact your local dealer.
• Consult a ventilation professional for specific duct lengths as this may vary depending on the existing duct setup and its ability to adjust for the insertion of the Uvonair® UV In-Duct system.
• The weight of the unit must be supported with duct-hanging wire from the support bracket to a hook or nail on the joists above. Make final adjustment after final installation.
• Insert the unit into the existing ducts up to mounting ridges making it airtight using duct tape or clamps.
• Disconnect power to the unit prior to servicing.