Air Daddy’s Tempest 2-Cartridge Dust Collector is the ideal solution for capturing airborne contaminants for a cleaner and safer air facility. Thanks to its innovative, modular design, and durable, heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction, the collector can hold up even under continuous operation industrial applications.
Featuring up to 1800 CFM of air flow, the Tempest’s vertical filter design allows the powerful, reverse pulse cleaning system to separate dust from the filters while preventing dust re-entrainment with baffles below, resulting in a cost-effective filter system to operate and maintain. Each filter cartridge is pulse-cleaned individually with a powerful turbo-nozzle, which ensures the maximum amount of material is blown off each filter.
- Vertical Cartridge Filters (Dust is blown off the filter instead of accumulating on the top surface)
- Heavy Duty 10-gauge Main Frame Construction with 12-gauge Steel Panels
- Hopper and Floor Stand or Low-profile Dust Drawer Configurations
- Automatic Reverse Pulse Cartridge Cleaning System
- Two (2) standard Open-pleat MERV 15 Nanofiber Filters
- Shipped in modules to reduce freight costs
- Cost-effective filter system to operate and maintain
- Vent recycled, clean air indoors for reduced energy costs
Guides & Specs