Welding produces toxic smoke, dust and fumes that can cause serious respiratory health issues when inhaled. Prevention requires extraction solutions that effectively eliminate contaminants at-source, before they can enter a worker's breathing zone.
Designed for mobility and durability, the Air Daddy Monarch F-1200 Portable Fume Extractor is perfect for removing weld fume, dust, and other airborne contaminants as small as 0.5 micron with its MERV 15 rated Nanofiber filter.
The capture arm’s external articulation design allows for easy positioning, as smoke and dust passes through the machine without contacting the swivel and pivot points of the arm. At 1200 CFM, the high suction and capture velocity developed by the Monarch F-1200 allows operators to capture and filter dust and fumes further away from the hood than competitive models.
** Free shipping throughout the continental Unites States and Canada.**
- Flexible 10’ externally articulated capture arm
- 1.5HP TEFC explosion-proof motor producing 1200 CFM at the hood
- 26” MERV 15 Nanofiber filter (Efficiency 0.5 Microns: 99.999%)
- Rotary starter with 15’ power cord & casters
- Compact and portable
- Plug and Play: 120 volt, single phase
- Fully compliant with OSHA guidelines for weld fume control
Guides & Specs