The T|Flux: 10 Cyclone Dust Collector is a central dust collector ideal for multiple workstations and designed for industrial use. The T|Flux 10 cyclones are equipped with a 12" port that splits into 3 x 4", allowing you to run a large diameter pipe system throughout your shop with drops to the individual stations.
- Motor: 10.0HP 220V, 60Hz, 30 Amp, 3-Phase TEFC 3450 RPM NOTE: 440V option available
- Up to 4030 real CFM
- 18.5″ Steel, Radical Fin Impeller (fan)
- 1.2-2 Micron @ 99.97% Filtration Efficiency
- Sunken Radio Frequency Remote Switch with LED alerts when drum is full and/or filter is dirty
- High-frequency, Hand-held Remote Control
- US/CSA approved
- Central dust collection unit designed for multiple work-stations
- Easy drum disconnect system
- Featured black 1 micron canister can collect at least 99.97% of particles as small as 1.2-2 microns. With proper usage, you will have a clean shop.
- Canister Filter Type: Black 1 Micron
- Max Static Pressure: 16.8″ of Water
- Drum Capacity: 54 ga x 2 Sets
- Filter Surface Area: 19.2 m²/207 ft²
- Balanced To: ISO 1940
- Inlet Diameter: 12″
- Decibels Output: 81dB
- Length (assembled): 100"
- Width (assembled): 48.5"
- Height (assembled): 131.5"
- Weight (Net): 1301 lbs
- Weight (Gross): 1621 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 100" x 49" x 86"
- Wheels: none
- Recommended Breaker: 40 Amp