The P|Flux: 3 Cyclone Dust Collector sets a new standard for cyclone dust collectors. The horizontal chute is designed to maximize airflow, while product shape and dimensions have been carefully designed to ensure optimal performance. Up to 1624 of real CFM. 4" caster wheels allow for easy portability.
The P|Flux series is smartly designed for ease-of-use and efficiency. When lifting the drum into position, a connector located on the back of drum automatically connects to a pipe in the cyclone, creating low pressure at the bottom of the drum. This is designed to ensure plastic bags will not be sucked up into the cone during operation. If you chose to use the P|Flux without a bag, you can simply shut off the system using a valve, offering you speed and flexibility.
- Motor: 3.0HP 220V, 60Hz, 22 Amp, 1-Phase TEFC 3450 RPM
- CFM: Up to 1624
- Impeller: 15.5″ Steel, Radical Fin
- Switch Type: Sunken Radio Frequency Remote Switch With LED Full Drum Detection & LED HEPA Dirty Detection
- Filtration Efficiency: 0.4 Micron at 99.2%
- Control Panel: Embedded Anodized Aluminum w/ Magnetic On/Off
- US/CSA Approved
- 4" Caster Wheels for Simple Portability
- Low Noise: Swing-away Doors are Insulated with Sports Acoustic Foam
- Featured HEPA cannister can collect at least 99.2% of particles as small as 0.4 microns. With proper usage, you will have a very clean shop.
- Canister Filter Type: HEPA
- Max Static Pressure: 11.2″ of Water
- Drum Capacity: 46 Gal.
- Hand Held Remote Control: High Frequency (HF)
- Balanced To: ISO 1940
- Inlet Diameters: 8″ by 4″ x 3 ports
- Decibels Output: 76dB
- Length (assembled): 46½"
- Width (assembled): 27¼"
- Height (assembled): 80"
- Weight (Gross): 368 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 50" x 32" x 52"
- Recommended Breaker: 30 Amp
1NOTE: Reducer not included