Air Daddy's Hurricane 3' X 6' Wet Downdraft Table provides a durable and highly-effective solution for safely capturing combustible dust at source. Its compact, self-contained, patent-pending design achieves a high-face velocity at a very affordable price. Owing to its its high capture velocity, the powerful integrated blower collects more contaminants from a wider surface area than other competing models on the market.
To safely collect dangerous combustibles, the Hurricane 3' X 6' Wet Downdraft Table pulls contaminated air through its ventilated work surface and moves them into a water torrent. Once bonded with water droplets, the dust particles drain down to the bottom of the collector for safe removal. Interior baffling creates the required turbulence to maximize filtration efficiency while preventing water vapor from leaving the exhaust, avoiding excess humidity.
The Hurricane 3' X 6' Wet Downdraft Table is equipped with an Auto-Water Level Control System, designed to automatically maintain correct water levels in the basin. This unit also comes fitted with heavy duty castors for portability when needed. The cabinet’s stainless steel construction guards against corrosion and the collector’s internal components can be removed for easy cleaning.
Designed to safely collect combustible metal dusts as per NFPA requirements, ideal applications include: grinding & deburring of metals such as aluminum, magnesium and titanium, sanding & finishing, 3D printing, chemical dust and buffing and more.
- 10 HP TEFC Motor producing 5000 CFM of Airflow
- High Capture Face Velocity (230 FPM)
- Flexible 73” x 36” Worksurface
- Stainless Steel Anti-corrosion Construction
- Auto-Level Water Control System
- Blue Rubber Grid Matting
- Standard Exhaust Silencer
- Compliant with NFPA guidelines for combustible dust
- Capture-at-source for cleaner air
- Industrial swivel castors included for portability
- 230, 460 or 575V
- Auto Wash-down System
- Side and Back Walls
- HEPA Afterfilter Kit (99.99% @ 0.3 micron)
- Dust-Tight / Vapor-Tight Light Kit
Guides & Specs