The Laguna C|Flux: 1 Cyclone Dust Collector sets a new standard for cyclones. The horizontal chute is designed to maximize airflow while improving CFM. All shapes and dimensions has been reevaluated to optimize performance.
The C|Flux:1 features a 1 micron canister, providing 99.97% filtration efficiency for particles between the sizes of 0.2 to 2 micron, highlighted by 48 sq/ft. of polyester spun bond pleated filter to ensure maximum airflow. 270° manual clean included.
The C|Flux series can be equipped with an optional auto-clean kit either at time of purchase or as an add-on later. The auto clean kit includes a smart sensor that detects a rise in static pressure indicating the filter is getting clogged and automatically activates the cleaning procedure. The lift system quickly moves the drum off the floor and seals against the drum lid, avoiding the need for a flex hose. This design allows for much easier portability.
- Motor: 1.5HP 110/220V, 60Hz, 30/15 Amp, 1-Phase TEFC 3450 RPM
- Full Load Amperage Draw [FLA]: 18.8(110V) / 9.4(220V)
- CFM: Up to 900
- Impeller: 13.5″ Steel, Radical Fin
- Switch Type: Radio Frequency Remote Switch – Black Box
- US/CSA Approved
- 3-year Warranty
- Featured 1 micron bag can collect up to 99% of particles as small as 5 microns and 90% of particles as small as 1 micron in size. With proper usage, you will have a clean shop.
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter (in.): 4″
- Max Static Pressure: 10.1″ of Water
- Drum Capacity: 32 Gal.
- Hand Held Remote Control: HF
- Balanced To: ISO 1940
- Inlet Diameters: 6″ by 4″ 2 Ports
- Decibels Output: 82dB
- Length (assembled): 42.5":
- Width (assembled): 24″
- Height (assembled): 68.5″
- Weight (Gross): 325 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 46" x 29" x 48"