Ozone Environmental Technologies
Uvonair® odor eliminators generate ozone, one of nature’s most effective oxidizing agents! Ozone safely alters the molecular structure of offensive micro-organisms, to eliminate odors.
The Uvonair® UV-80H In-Duct Ozone Model is an economic system that produces ozone using special ultraviolet light bulbs.
- Ideal for rooms from 5000 cu.ft. (150 m3) up to 10,000 cu.ft (300 m3) or (500 square ft)
- Installs into 8 inch (20 cm) ducts to treat the air as it is being exhausted
- Adjustable (HIGH/LOW/OFF) Switch with two output settings: High (2 bulbs) and Low (1 bulb)
- Side Service Door available for easy access to internal components
- Can be installed into other size ducts using adapters* (however, larger ducts may compromise airflow). Uvonair® CD models are recommended in larger ducts and high odor situations
- Works in areas with high HUMIDITY
- Works in a wide range of TEMPERATURES
- DEODORIZES grow rooms
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY creating no hazardous waste!
- Full one year warranty
- *Adapters not included; use with ventilation system
for areas 5000 cu.ft. (150 m3)
up to 10,000 cu.ft (300 m3)
• Position the Uvonair® UV In-Duct Odor Eliminator generator, where possible, a minimum of 15 ft. (5 m) from the end of the exhaust duct to ensure adequate reaction time with odors.
• Requires 120V 60Hz electrical power
• Install in accordance to local electrical standards.
• Follow manufacturers’ instructions regarding synchronizing with the ventilation fan.
• Uvonair® UV is equipped with a 6 ft (2m) cord with a grounded three-prong plug and a surge protection fuse.
• Contact qualified personnel to install the proper outlet.
• Do not alter the plug in any way.
• Use caution to keep all electrical connections dry.
Click here for Duct Unit Installation Diagram
Note: The Uvonair® UV In-Duct system should be located so that a connection can be made to the electrical source without the use of an extension cord. Uvonair® UV80H has two output settings: High (2 bulbs) and Low (1 bulb). Determine the ozone level required by monitoring the exhaust air odor level. This may vary throughout the growing cycle.
• Consult a ventilation professional for specific duct lengths as this may vary depending on the existing duct setup and its ability to adjust for the insertion of the Uvonair® UV In-Duct system.
• The weight of the unit must be supported with duct-hanging wire from the support bracket to a hook or nail on the joists above. Make final adjustment after final installation.
• Insert the unit into the existing ducts up to mounting ridges making it airtight using duct tape or clamps.
• Disconnect power to the unit prior to servicing.